The risk-based approach came along with the international standards OHSAS 18001:2007 “Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series” and ISO 45001:2018 “Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems”.
The objectives of the risk-based approach are as follows:
- to improve the level of safety at the enterprise;
- use leading indicators instead of reactions to incidents that have already occurred;
- to provide top management with calculation-based decision-making tools instead of wandering through extensive legal requirements.
Help you figure it out?
If you entrust risk management to us, the workflow will look like this:
- Together we select assessment tools — HAZID, HAZOP, etc.
- We assess your risks using the selected framework.
- We train your staff and managers.
- Together we plan and implement corrective actions.
- We re-evaluate the system after the correction.
Need advice on labor protection?
What do you get?
- Risk maps and risk management methodology.
- Training programs for your employees and management.
- Digital tools for managing your risks.