The ISO 45001 certificate confirms that the management of health and safety processes at the enterprise is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 45001. As for the implementation of the system, you can do it yourself or entrust its development to us, a team with over 85 years of combined experience in occupational safety and health.
Help you figure it out?
By contacting us to prepare for certification, you will receive:
- An audit by an impartial team;
- Documentation that meets ISO requirements and takes into account the specifics of your organizational and production processes;
- Working procedures that prevent occupational health and safety risks.
Need advice on labor protection?
What steps our cooperation will consist of:
- Conducting an audit — we check what in your company meets the requirements of ISO 45001 and what does not;
- Develop a full package of documents according to the standard;
- Organize standard training for a representative of your company;
- Present you the developed documentation;
- Organize certification by an authorized body.
The result for you: fewer risks for the company (property damage, occupational injuries), and the trust of partners and employees.