For enterprises with from 20 to 50 persons staff, occupational safety and health implies the presence of a responsible person and fairly significant document flow, especially when carrying out hazardous works.
HOW TO BUILD OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH SYSTEM AT THE ENTERPRISE WITH FROM 20 TO 50 PERSONS STAFF?
In this situation, there are 2 solutions:
1. Designate the responsible person (or several persons) and do all works alone.
2. Delegate documents development to the third-party company or order outsourceing of occupational safety and health services.
For enterprises with 20-50 persons staff, both the first and the second options may be suitable — depending on their activity profile.
In your case, there are two options:
1. Preparation of the package of OSH documents.
This option includes the following services:
1) Development of the full package of OSH documents.
2) Practical training with the responsible persons of the enterprise on its maintenance.
3) Obtaining of all necessary occupational safety and health certificates
If you do not perform hazardous works, then you just need to order OSH documents package and do further works on your own. However, when you perform hazardous works or operate production equipments, outsourcing of OSH engineer services from our consulting company will help you.
2. Full range of occupational safety and health services (outsourcing).
In this case, we develop a complete package of documents for your company and keep it on our own. You receive a full range of occupational safety and health services from a single company.
How do we work?
Our engineers visit your company and prepare a sales quote for you based on the findings of free occupational safety and health audit. After agreeing all the issues, we conclude the contract and proceed with works.
We always prepare documents specifically for your company. You will not receive any printed sample provisions or samples of OSH instructions from us. All documents will correspond to your staff schedule and nature of works in your company. All necessary documents will comprise all necessary data — dates, numbering of orders, names of responsible persons, etc. All log books will be filled in. You will only have to put signatures and seals.
The average period of preparation of OSH documents is 10 business days.
What do you receive?
If you need a package of OSH documents:
1. The clear and easy-to-use package of documents that will require minimal intervention from you;
2. Professional training for your leaders after which they will realize how to use the developed documents practically;
3. Free of charge information support on all occupational safety and health issues within 12 months.
If you need occupational safety and health outsourcing:
1. Full-time OSH engineer for your company.
2. Full package of documents;
3. Conducting all health and safety briefings with personnel and trainings with leaders;
4. Obtaining of all necessary permits and certificates.
5. Continuous support by the specialists, including during inspections or investigations of an accident;
6. We share your responsibility under the terms of the contract.
How to find out the cost and peculiarities of the services?
Contact us for a free consultation by telephone, via email or Viber. You can order a callback or free of charge occupational safety and health audit on web site.